more about us.

7.01.2012

Weekend

For those of you from Canada,

Happy Canada Day!


For some reason I was dead yesterday. I slept so much and watched tennis the rest of it. I did workout a little, but other than that, my day was mostly just lazy time combined with some not so wonderful headaches. Hopefully I can shake it before tomorrow!

My cute cousin Makenzie stayed with us last night. We went and got some yummy BBQ for dinner and then, because she had never seen it, we watched Thor. I LOVE that movie and cannot wait for the next one to come out. It was definitely appropriate because there is a lot of space stuff going on in that movie and yesterday was National Meteor Day. 


Sorry about my lack of interestingness this weekend...too many headaches and too much tiredness! Hopefully next week will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*