more about us.

7.04.2012

Happy 4th of July!

I woke up this morning and got a call telling me that my flight to Houston for my business trip was cancelled. Lovely way to start the day, yeah?

Happy 4th of July!

After having some delicious breakfast at Mecca (holy huge cinnamon rolls!) I headed over to the airport to catch an earlier flight to Houston. After some taxi problems and wrong directions, I finally made it to the Southwest VIP area at Freedom over Texas.


So cool. And when I say cool, it was actually really hot and humid.



 Of course we have to have our famous peanuts and pretzels..








There is just something about being at an event that you know the company you work for sponsored and it is branded with its logo like crazy. You just feel so cool! I went to town taking pictures, listening to music, and then turned around and went home! Easy trip. And as I was heading out it started to drizzle..hopefully it didn't pour down there! The clouds didn't look to promising.


 The best part? Coming home to this amazing man.



We hung out tonight with our good friend, Ahmad, and had an awesome BBQ and discovered that his roof is the BEST place to watch fireworks. We got to see three different shows very clearly, and with no traffic! After some ice cream and card games, we called it a night.

Happy 4th, everyone! I hope you all had a fun, safe one.

My internship is more than half-way over :( what does that mean?


Operation frantic job search starts. Now.

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*