more about us.

7.17.2012

adventure.

Last night I watched Beauty & the Beast. I absolutely love that movie. I can't even describe it.

One of my very favorite parts:


Madame Gaston, can't you just see it?

Madame Gaston, his little wife.

No, sure, not me, I guarantee it.
I want much more then this provincial life! 

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere

I want it more than I can tell.
And for once it might be grand
to have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned.


Ahh gives me chills every time.

Two years ago, I was about a month away from finishing my internship at Disney World. So crazy to think that was two whole years ago..and at the same time only two years ago! I'm mostly thinking about all of this because today I'd like to say..

Happy Birthday Disneyland!


Disneyland is so much fun. I went to Disneyland for the first time when I was about 6 and didn't go again until High School. I think I've gone about once a year since then. It is really such a magical place. I love the rides, the shows, the amazing (overpriced) food..I love it all. Can't wait to go back.

Here's a few pics from my college program 2 years ago!









Good times.

Well, that's all for today. I have an early 3:30am appointment tomorrow...

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*