more about us.

6.28.2012

WHAT DAY IS IT?

I have found a lot of "holidays" to celebrate today.

First, Happy Paul Bunyan Day!

 What? Yes. Paul Bunyan Day. From the tall tale. The big guy with the blue ox that "invented" logging. How do you celebrate this? Chop down a tree?

It's also Insurance Awareness Day!

I've never really had to do much with insurance besides giving people the card at the doctor's office. Hopefully it stays that way! I know that having good insurance is important, especially medical. That is one super important thing when looking for a full-time job. I have heard a lot about insurance from my very smart, insurance working brother-in-law (the one with the super cute baby.)

And now for my favorite..

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY!

I thought about making this whole post in caps but decided that would be super annoying. I think it's really funny when people don't realize that CAPS LOCK implies yelling and use it to emphasize words when some italics or underlining, or even bolding would suffice. CAPS LOCK NOT NECESSARY. Do you read emails different when they have a lot of caps lock in them? I do. Sometimes it makes me a little stressed.

But today, enjoy CAPS LOCK. Use it a few times. Gently :) And enjoy some laughs below..



LUV, LINDSAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*