more about us.

6.10.2012

Hug a Child

Happy National Children's Day!

Children's Day has been around since before 1860 - before Mother's and Father's Day. In 1868 the Methodist Episcopal Church recommended that the second Sunday in June would be officially recognized as National Children's Day.

Last week I got to watch all the 1 1/2 - 3 year olds during church . . too bad that wasn't this week.

Once upon a time I used to be that girl who was OBSESSED with kids. I loved babysitting, wanted to hold every baby I saw, etc. Not quite so much that way now but I still enjoy little children. And don't have any of my own.

One of my favorite kids is . . .

William.

Will is my youngest brother and he is a hoot. He's my only sibling who is technically still a "kid."

He loves sports

He's a little silly.

He's ADORABLE.

And I love him.

I miss you, William!

Hug a child today.

Luv, Lindsay

1 comment:

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*