more about us.

6.27.2012

so hot, so cool

First, I kept the pudding from yesterday in the fridge all night and it definitely thickened up. Ate it today for lunch and it wasn't too bad. I still like the instant pudding better. 


Happy National Sunglasses Day!
I think sunglasses are so much fun. I've only ever owned one pair at a time and the most I've ever spent on a pair is $10. These lovely shades from H&M didn't cost more than $7. I looked at some pairs that were over $200 and ADORABLE but couldn't get myself to pay that much. So I went from one extreme to the other!


Someday I want to own a pair of Tory Burch or Tiffany sunglasses. We'll see how long it takes me to have the courage to pay for them. 

I really like this outfit I wore today. The striped shirt was a little long for my body but I'm working on finding a better shirt length to layer. It's hard for me because I have a super short torso so I try to wear longer shirts to hide that but too long and it has the reverse affect. Any suggestions?

 I LOVE colored blazers. If I didn't live in Texas and it wasn't 100 degrees everyday I would definitely have more. I also haven't worn my hair curly like this in a LONG time so it was a fun change! Part of it is the difficulty with the humidity and I haven't had strong hairspray until just recently. It worked pretty well!

Can I just say I am really enjoying crispy, Costco grapes? Everyone should eat some. Southwest folks, I bring them almost every day and I'm happy to share.

In other good news, they fixed Shorecrest Drive so now, if I hit every green light, it can take less than 4 minutes to get from parking garage to parking lot at Southwest. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Stay cool and wear some snazzy sunglasses today. But take them off inside or you'll just look silly.


Luv, Lindsay

P.S. Some more sunglasses pictures for your enjoyment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*