more about us.

6.22.2012

Career Woman

Happy Take Your Dog to Work Day!


I am not a pet / dog person. At all. Paul wants a dog SUPER bad but I don't think it will ever happen.

Unless it's this dog and it never gets any bigger than that.

In honor of Take Your Dog to Work Day, Southwest is having a contest! So if you have a dog, definitely check it out and share with your friends and family. Super fun - just dress your dog up in your work attire and take a picture and post it on Twitter!

Make sure you follow the rules : )

Click HERE for the contest details! And hurry - it only lasts until 10 pm tomorrow (Saturday.)


I'll probably never have a dog to take to work. And if we ever got a dog, it would probably be when I wasn't working in an office. Speaking of work, I read THIS article the other day.

It's about the benefits of companies hiring moms to work. The longer I'm at Southwest the more I love the work and the more I want to dive into a corporate marketing career. It's going to be really interesting when I get to the point when I am ready to have kids and have to figure out what I'm going to do with my life from that point on.

I was definitely built to be a working girl. I'm hoping that once I do that whole mommy thing I'll be able to find some type of job that is family friendly.

Luckily all of this is a long time away. : )

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*