more about us.

7.08.2012

xbox

Happy National Video Game Day!

I am not a huge video game person. Never have been. Our Xbox is pretty fun though! We use it to watch ESPN and Today. And we have really fun sports and dancing games. I think my favorite thing is the fact that we can talk to our Xbox and it responds. Still blows my mind every time.

Paul and I substituted in nursery today. (Nursery = were the 18 month-3 year olds go during church. Babysitting!) There were 7 kids and it wasn't too bad but definitely not somewhere I'd volunteer to go on a regular basis. Gotta love mediating fights over Doc Hudson the toy car :) Good practice I guess?

Short post..time to get some sleep and get ready for Monday!

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*