more about us.

7.06.2012

Yum!

Happy National Fried Chicken Day!

We don't have any TV service in our apartment but we do have an Xbox with Xbox Live which means we can watch excepts from the Today show. I LOVE Today. They talked about how it was National Fried Chicken Day today, and it kind of made my day. Today. I would almost pay for TV just to watch it. Especially Kathie Lee and Hoda.



Kathie Lee and Hoda are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. I will talk about them more some day I'm sure. I want to be on their show. Just for fun. Just once.

What do you think of when you hear "fried chicken"?

KFC? I do. Last year around this time I was visiting Louisville, KY with my sweetheart. Kentucky is, obviously, the home of Kentucky Fried Chicken and the KFC Yum! Center.

And here we are, and there it is:

Today I had my first Raising Cane's friend chicken experience, in celebration of National Fried Chicken Day. It was good, but not my absolute favorite. And I definitely didn't feel the greatest after.


I thought the toast was super random, but super good.


Yes, I was wearing sunglasses inside. We were sitting right where the sun came in. Lovely, I know.

I applied for a bunch of jobs today. Already rejected by one (don't worry - I was expecting it) and got an interview with another. Too bad the one that wanted me to interview wants to hire immediately and I'm not available for a month :( Keep trying!

Have you ever heard of Sporcle? It's so fun. Like a trivia/fill-in-the-blank website. Me and Paul played it for hours today. Love it.

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*