more about us.

8.07.2012

Lighthouses.

Hearing "Lighthouses" by itself makes me think of that song by Vanessa Carlton, even though I have no idea how it goes besides that one word.

Happy National Lighthouse Day!

When hearing the word "Lighthouse" I will forever think of the sweatshirt my dad had all growing up that had different lighthouses all over it. Not the most stylish piece of clothing but hey, that's what the 90's were for, right? I would love to go to New England and explore lighthouses.


How beautiful is that?


I love that quote.

Today was a good day. I actually had a good number of things to keep me busy. But again, too many animal crackers. Happy Tuesday.

Luv, Lindsay


This happens to me every once in a while:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*