more about us.

8.16.2012

i'm just sittin out here watchin airplanes..

I love airplanes. Actually, last Sunday might have lessened my love a tiny bit, but I still love them. Part of the reason I wanted to work at Southwest!

Happy National Airborne Day!

August 16 was the day of the first official army parachute jump. I would love to jump out of an airplane..too bad my husband would never go skydiving with me.

It's too bad this holiday wasn't tomorrow because we are going to be flying in an airplane to California! Funny thing, next week while we are gone the weather in Dallas is only supposed to be in the low 90's. Crazy.

So I will try to update while I'm gone but if you want to know what holidays are coming up, click HERE.

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*