more about us.

8.04.2012

Happy Days.

I love hanging out with the fam. We watched Olympics and jumped on the tramp and talked and ate and awww I just love them. It's kinda sad that I'm not around them but it makes seeing them that much better. Here's to hoping I can see them over Christmas! It's crazy to think that this wasn't even the longest I'd gone without seeing them - Disney was still longer!

But there really isn't anything quite like watching Olympics with the family. Favorite.

I asked Paul to send me a picture of himself and he did.


Can't wait to be with him on the beach in a couple weeks! What a good-looking guy..

Luv, Lindsay

P.S. Happy Birthday Mr. President.

And that's all I have to say on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*