more about us.

8.27.2012

Home again.

I love the fact that now I feel like flying back to Dallas is really flying home for me. Dallas is my home! When people ask if we plan to stay here, the answer is always yes. We can't see ourselves anywhere else.

So I've been gone for a while..how about a celebration recap?

August 18 - National Soft Ice Cream Day
We had lots of ice cream on our little vacay. Almost everyday, in fact. 

August 19 - National Potato Day
French fries, mashed potatoes, hash browns..I love it all. And had it all.

August 20 - National Lemonade Day
My father-in-law LOVES flavored lemonade. He will get it almost every time we eat out. I've started to follow his trend a little. My new favorite? Blackberry.

August 21 - National Senior Citizen Day
I love my in-laws :)

August 22 - National Be an Angel Day
My niece and nephew covered this one..most of the time ;)

August 23 - National Sponge Cake Day
August 24 - National Waffle Day
August 25 - National Banana Split Day
We actually did have Banana Splits! I'm more of a banana split without the banana type of person.

August 26 - National Dog Day
On this day, my brother-in-law's dog chased a coyote. Did I mention his dog is a chihuahua?

And today is August 27, Banana Lover's Day.

Pictures and details from California to come soon!

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*