more about us.

9.06.2012

one down

September 2 marked the wonderful one year mark since I married my Knight in Shining Armor. 

Can you believe it's been a year? I can't. It feels like we've together forever.
Haven't read our story? Check it out HERE.










I love this man so very very very much. He is everything for me. 

It's really hard to take a picture of a mirror but this is what Paul got to wake up to :)



Hopefully it comes off without too much trouble..it's still there.

Because we're kind of crazy, we had brownies with chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup. can someone say amazing? I did.

Happy One Year, baby :) 
 


As opposed to this time last year when we got thrown back into school and jobs and internships and everything, we are enjoying some very relaxing time together, doing mostly nothing. It's getting a little boring but I'm sure this will never happen ever again so I will enjoy every minute of it.




We're in love.
Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*