more about us.

9.07.2012

california part disney (2)

Does anyone else remember having this toy when they were little?
It was one of my favorites and I had some fun with Jayda.

More Tangled!

This was a magical day.


This was the day that I finally got to spend time with my favorite person at one of my favorite places..DISNEY! Oh..it was magical.


Disney has some of the best root beer floats and ice cream. Amazing.

Love this ride :) Love this boy!

Indiana Jones line..







I've never really eaten a sit-down meal at Disneyland before (no money!) but we did this time at a cute little French restaurant in Frontier Land (I think..) and it was quite delicious!


Remember how I hadn't ever ridden a Ferris Wheel before this trip? Well I got to ride on two..





I love Ferris Wheels!

I love Cars..Pixar anything is so great. And Cars Land is so adorable.


It seriously looks just like the movie.



I also went on the Finding Nemo ride for the first time.
I can't believe how much detail they have under there!



We had to take the picture that everyone takes in front of the flowers..


Cute siblings :)

Everyone was EXHAUSTED by the end but I had so much fun.
Paul loved it too. He wants to plan a trip to Disney World now.
There is nothing quite like a trip to Disney with your love :)

The next day we slept in a bit and then all headed out to go Kayaking at La Jolla.
It was amazing! A little overcast and not the warmest, but still great. Just the young couples went.



We saw fish and sea lions and leopard sharks and got a good workout! Martha almost drowned and Paul and I managed to stay in the kayak the entire time. We were going through caves and I got to see a little baby sea lion - so cute!

Luv, Lindsay and Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*