more about us.

4.08.2012

easter.

Today we went and visited my family for Easter.
The Master's golf tournament has been going on since Thursday and my mom asked if I knew what all the birdies and eagles and everything meant. My reply?
"Since I was 5."

I don't know how accurate that is but I am very grateful for my dad for teaching me the basics of sports from such a young age. Especially since I am now married to a very devoted ESPN follower. In just about every sport. And he watches all the rest. With me.

And the double eagle today by Oosthuizen? Mind blown.

I am very grateful today that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful for the knowledge of the atonement and that my Savior died and, most importantly, lived for me. I get to be with my family forever because of what He did for me, and for us. It was a good Easter.

And I am now a blondie. Pictures to come.

Now, to finish school.

Luv, Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! Good luck finishing school. :) We're excited to have you guys down here soon. Happy Easter! -Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brianne! We can't wait to come down-we leave two weeks from today! Way excited to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*