more about us.

12.11.2012

Coming Home.

So it's only taken me a month to post about coming home...not bad, right?

My sweet husband decorated our bedroom for me. How cute is he?




That weekend we had a Sushi date.
So fun.


Paul is a professional.





We got fortune cookies and the last 4 fortunes I have gotten have decided that I am going to be rich. Still waiting for that to come true :)


Paul is playing on an indoor soccer team.
They went undefeated in the regular season! Tournament starts this week.
I love watching him play.


Since I've had a lot of time on my hands, I've been cooking quite a bit.
We have had some very tasty dinners, including these lettuce wraps. I got the recipe from my awesome cousin. I loved them.



I love being home!!

Luv, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*