more about us.

4.01.2013

3 months

It has been 3 months since my last post.

This blog is really mostly for me..a journal type way to keep track of Paul and I and our adventures together. And to make sure my family knows what's up :) I guess there just hasn't been a ton to keep track of lately!

Actually there has. Thank goodness to iPhones that can keep help you keep track of everything..

I started a job at Nestle Waters North America as a Deduction Analyst (aka data entry girl.) I was really good at my job. Mostly thanks to all of the hours I spent as a child learning how to type really really fast. I worked with some awesome people and had some great fun.

Unfortunately it really wasn't the type of job I was looking for and I actually stuck around longer than expected...so I had my eye out for other opportunities basically the whole time I was there.

Here are some random pictures during my 2.5 ish months at Nestle..

Weekends in the Knight household...Lindsay is up at 7 and Paul hides until 9...if I let him get away with it.




Isn't he the cutest?
GROSS. No, this problem never went away...

 Homemade pizza happened several times. SO DELICIOUS. Still trying to find the perfect balance of flour, heat, and baking time. Trying to get it as good as mom's! Favorites? Cheese and BBQ Chicken.



We got to go to an AMAZING concert and see The Five Browns - love them. Not only are they beautiful people (inside and out) and so exremely talented...I took piano lessons with them! Desi was my teacher but I had lessons with several of them. LOVE them. Paul isn't too into classical music but even he loved it. Such an amazing night.


Plus, as friends, we got SWEET seats. Thanks, Desi :)




We've also had LOTS of Sushi...homemade and not. Always delicious. Except when I eat too much tempura and I feel like I'm going to die.


New apartment







































No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a message after the beep...*beep*